License : Freware
Languages : English / Multi-languages
Publisher : TP-LINK
OS : ALL OS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
NOTE: If download redirect fell short of downloading and installing with the factor “Please go to TP-Link Offical Website to get products, software program, and solutions for your region.” click the URL bar and press ENTER to download!, do not USE “F5” Button to reload.
TP- LINK AP300 Firmware Download Manual for Windows, Linux and Mac – The TP-Link AP300 Dual-band WiFi access point with Gigabit Ethernet access point for indoor use. If you need a dual-band internal PoE-enabled access point for your office and WiFi at home, then the AP300 is the best choice.
TP-Link AP300 supports various modes such as access point, repeater, and client bridge. Also, the guest network can be configured with an AP300 access point to prevent Internet data leakage due to primary WiFi Internet access.
If you are a game lover, but your existing router disappoints you with WiFi performance. It’s time to upgrade it to the AP300 to speed up and improve the gameplay on wireless networks. Best Thing is dual-band support that will never disappoint you while streaming video in UHD, as well as in 3D HD games.
TP-Link AP300 offers info manually, with the TP-Link AP300 handbook you can easily read. As well as learn the system performance of the item TP-Link AP300. The manual TP-Link AP300 provides different types and a number of post titles for you to download.
On this occasion, the admin offers a little information concerning hands-on TP-Link AP300. For more information, you are recommended to see the leading blog site TP-Link AP300. In the leading blog site, there is a selection of activities. As well as grow information in addition to the most up to date upgrade from TP-Link AP300 product.
How to Install TP-Link AP300 Firmware or Driver
- Please validate the equipment variation of your device for the firmware variation. A wrong firmware upgrade may harm your device as well as void the guarantee.
- Do NOT switch off the power throughout the upgrade procedure, as it may create permanent damage to the product.
- To stay clear of wireless detach problems throughout the firmware upgrade process, it’s encouraged to send firmware with a wired link unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link tool.
- It’s recommended that customers stop all Internet applications on the computer system, or disconnect the Internet line from the gadget before the upgrade.
- Usage decompression software application such as WinZip or WinRAR to extract the documents you download and install before the upgrade.
- Login to the TP-Link AP300 router’s web management page.
- Click on System Tools-Firmware or Driver Upgrade (or Firmware); click Browse/Choose File to find the extracted firmware documents and click open.
- Click the Upgrade button. The device will undoubtedly reboot automatically after the upgrade has been ended up.
- Select Status, check if the router’s firmware has been upgraded
- Some firmware update will restore your router to manufacturing facility settings if this holds to run the Quick Setup Wizard to configure your TP-Link router.
No Drivers/Firmware/Manual for my Product
It’s perhaps this item does not exist in your nation and have limited access to this product. Also, no firmware upgrade to your product, please recheck your item codename go to the main page for info regarding your product is limited, or possibly TP-Link AP300 item doesn’t have release item to your country.