License : Freware
Languages : English / Multi-languages
Publisher : TP-LINK
OS : ALL OS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
NOTE: If download redirect fell short of downloading and installing with the factor “Please go to TP-Link Offical Website to get products, software program, and solutions for your region.” click the URL bar and press ENTER to download!, do not USE “F5” Button to reload.
TP- LINK CAP300 Firmware Download Manual for Windows, Linux and Mac – The TP-LINK CAP300 N300 Wireless 2.4 GHz Ceiling Mount Gain Access To Point from TP-Link deals enhanced cordless network connectivity sustaining information transfer rates of as much as 300 Mb/s. In addition to a 2.4 GHz connection, this access factor likewise supports the 802.11 n Wi-Fi network typical allowing virtually any type of Wi-Fi made it possible for the gadget to attach to the network.
Installment of the CAP300 access factor is easy as it comes with mounting choices to connect it to either the wall or the ceiling. Despite where you install it, the minimalist design of this AP keeps it concealed as well as out of mind. To assist in the installment procedure, TP-Link developed this AP to support the 802.3 of PoE network standard so it can derive its power straight from the network.
Along with streamlined setup, the setup has also been structured thanks to a selection of features, including restricted portal verification, support for numerous SSIDs, as well as enterprise-class Wi-Fi protection.
TP-Link CAP300 offers info manually, with the TP-Link CAP300 handbook you can easily read. As well as learn the system performance of the item TP-Link CAP300. The manual TP-Link CAP300 provides different types and a number of post titles for you to download.
On this occasion, the admin offers a little information concerning hands-on TP-Link CAP300. For more information, you are recommended to see the leading blog site TP-Link CAP300. In the leading blog site, there is a selection of activities. As well as grow information in addition to the most up to date upgrade from TP-Link CAP300 product.
How to Install TP-Link CAP300 Firmware or Driver
- Please validate the equipment variation of your device for the firmware variation. A wrong firmware upgrade may harm your device as well as void the guarantee. （ Typically V1.x= V1 ).
- Do NOT switch off the power throughout the upgrade procedure, as it may create permanent damage to the product.
- To stay clear of wireless detach problems throughout the firmware upgrade process, it’s encouraged to send firmware with a wired link unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link tool.
- It’s recommended that customers stop all Internet applications on the computer system, or disconnect the Internet line from the gadget before the upgrade.
- Usage decompression software application such as WinZip or WinRAR to extract the documents you download and install before the upgrade.
- Login to the TP-Link CAP300 router’s web management page.
- Click on System Tools-Firmware or Driver Upgrade (or Firmware); click Browse/Choose File to find the extracted firmware documents and click open.
- Click the Upgrade button. The device will undoubtedly reboot automatically after the upgrade has been ended up.
- Select Status, check if the router’s firmware has been upgraded
- Some firmware update will restore your router to manufacturing facility settings if this holds to run the Quick Setup Wizard to configure your TP-Link router.
No Drivers/Firmware/Manual for my Product
It’s perhaps this item does not exist in your nation and have limited access to this product. Also, no firmware upgrade to your product, please recheck your item codename go to the main page for info regarding your product is limited, or possibly TP-Link CAP300 item doesn’t have release item to your country.