License : Freware
Languages : English / Multi-languages
Publisher : TP-LINK
OS : ALL OS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
NOTE: If download redirect fell short of downloading and installing with the factor “Please go to TP-Link Offical Website to get products, software program, and solutions for your region.” click the URL bar and press ENTER to download!, do not USE “F5” Button to reload.
TP- LINK T1500G-10MPS Firmware Download Manual for Windows, Linux and Mac – The TP1500G Link 8-Port Gigabit PoE + Managed T1500G-10MPS Managed Switch with 2 SFP slots can power multiple PoE compatible devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones and more. With a 136W PoE power budget, even energy-efficient network devices can draw enough power from the grid to eliminate the need for separate power supplies and adapters. Thanks to time-based PoE settings, power can be distributed among individual devices as needed, which in turn significantly reduces power consumption.
This 8-port switch has eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two Gigabit SFP slots. Two fans are connected to different network ports, which provides cooling for the switch when operating at full power. 20 Gb / s bandwidth enables fast and efficient data movement through the switch, and 14.9 Mbit / s transfer rate, 8k MAC address table, and 9K giant frame help route packets in the right direction to avoid network interruption.
The T1500G-10MPS offers many Layer 2 features such as IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3, support for up to 512 VLANs, support for 802.3ad LACP, and much more to provide network administrators with the tools they need to manage almost all aspects of the network. TP-Link also includes a variety of quality of service (QoS) features, including four priority queues, 802.1P support, and much more, to simplify the bandwidth allocation process to provide devices and applications that require extensive data. The bandwidth needed for proper operation Network administration and control has also been simplified by supporting both the web interface and command-line interface controls.
TP-Link T1500G-10MPS offers info manually, with the TP-Link T1500G-10MPS handbook you can easily read. As well as learn the system performance of the item TP-Link T1500G-10MPS. The manual TP-Link T1500G-10MPS provides different types and a number of post titles for you to download.
On this occasion, the admin offers a little information concerning hands-on TP-Link T1500G-10MPS. For more information, you are recommended to see the leading blog site TP-Link T1500G-10MPS. In the leading blog site, there is a selection of activities. As well as grow information in addition to the most up to date upgrade from TP-Link T1500G-10MPS product.
How to Install TP-Link TL-WA1201 Firmware or Driver
- Please validate the equipment variation of your device for the firmware variation. A wrong firmware upgrade may harm your device as well as void the guarantee.
- Do NOT switch off the power throughout the upgrade procedure, as it may create permanent damage to the product.
- To stay clear of wireless detach problems throughout the firmware upgrade process, it’s encouraged to send firmware with a wired link unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link tool.
- It’s recommended that customers stop all Internet applications on the computer system, or disconnect the Internet line from the gadget before the upgrade.
- Usage decompression software application such as WinZip or WinRAR to extract the documents you download and install before the upgrade.
- Login to the TP-Link T1500G-10MPS router’s web management page.
- Click on System Tools-Firmware or Driver Upgrade (or Firmware); click Browse/Choose File to find the extracted firmware documents and click open.
- Click the Upgrade button. The device will undoubtedly reboot automatically after the upgrade has been ended up.
- Select Status, check if the router’s firmware has been upgraded
- Some firmware update will restore your router to manufacturing facility settings if this holds to run the Quick Setup Wizard to configure your TP-Link router.
No Drivers/Firmware/Manual for my Product
It’s perhaps this item does not exist in your nation and have limited access to this product. Also, no firmware upgrade to your product, please recheck your item codename go to the main page for info regarding your product is limited, or possibly TP-Link T1500G-10MPS item doesn’t have release item to your country.